Thursday, March 29, 2018

CCEE1813 Fun Folds

I can't believe my month of challenges has gone by so quickly, but here it is....my last challenge for this month.  I had a lot of fun coming up with and making my cards and hope you did too!

For my last challenge, please use a fun fold of your choice....one may be  your "go to" fold, or you may want to try something new.  That's what I decided to do.  I love easel cards and found a tutorial on You Tube to make a "Double Twisted Easel" card.  Pretty easy and unique.

Won't you join us in this challenge?  Please add CCEE1813 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to this blog.  Lois is taking over for April and she's come up with some fun ones!  Stay tuned.

closed
 Open


Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations

(Panel Pull-Out Card)




Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2






Liz Williams - Right Brain Madness

(Joy fold-outside)

Inside

Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens


Kelly Santi ~ Sandcastlestamper 
My fun fold:  Peek-a-Boo porthole!





Lynn McAuley- Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper


3 comments:

Christine said...

I can't find the linky tool so my entry is on my blog. Thanks for looking.

niki1 said...

Thanks for the challenge !
Beautiful DT-cards !
Here is my card:
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2860829?&cat=500&ppuser=205884
Greetings from niki1

JD/ Jill said...

Thank you for the challenge...
Great inspiration here...
Here is the link to my card
https://ribbonchallenged.blogspot.com/2018/04/easel-card.html